how to volunteer
Volunteers are a valued asset to many Not for Profit organisations the world over.
Volunteering can be a fun, meaningful way to make new friends, while knowing you are contributing to the well-being of your community. You get to control how much time you give, even just a little offering of your time can make a big difference.
Some of the benefits are:
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfilment to your life
- Volunteering can provide a sense of purpose
Some of the ways our volunteers contribute are:
- Helping at events
- Holding the fort at the Hub so our team can do other things
- Distributing promotional material
- Running groups
- And anything else you can think of!
If you would like to discuss volunteering opportunities with us, phone us on 09 832 0431, text us on 022 386 4451 or email email@example.com
We look forward to talking to you soon.