Adele Tara will be running this free workshop to help anyone who might lack the confidence or knowledge needed when applying for roles, trying to figure out what to do next or wanting a career change.
Participants will learn how to:
- Create or overhaul their CVs.
- Tailor their CVs and cover letters to the job advert.
- Be prepared (and less nervous) for job interviews.
- Tap into the knowledge of others in or outside of the workplace.
- Map out their career path.
- Salary expectations
- How to up skill for the job you really want.
We have limited spaces so booking is essential. Contact us to secure your place.
To book, contact:
Massey Community Hub 833 6650 or Adorate 022 658 0178